Monday, March 23, 2009

Trust me, it is boring

Yes, reading other people's technology blog can be very bored. My blog is one of example because it start with the technology study notes and with so many abstract concept in a non-consumer type world. And right now it is very self-engaged and lack of interaction with event and people. However, I get excited today to write this blog because I find out a new arena that attract me and will keep me thinking. It is the model and modelling in the current IT infrastructure. When was last time you think about a model?

I was chanlleged a question today, what is the group policy inheritance model? I also chanllenged with some troubleshooting scenario with OSI 7 layer model, which is very famous and have a foundamental impact for beginner and advancer. I also came across a discussion on AD group security model and a strategy to apply the model effectively. So what? what happen? I plan to use this blog to " collect model", just like my real life habit - collecting map, georgraphic map, natural map, camping map, river system map, bird migration map, people migration map, etc.

I believe there are many models out there for me to collect, especially in IT infrastructure and IT Security area. I know it is not on my priority list, because I am not planning to be a technology architecture in next 5 years, however, it is on my wish list and I enjoy to stop and learn about them.

So what is your comments on model ? do you remember any model and modelling?

I start with a easy one from junior school class.

1
1 1
1 2 1
1 3 3 1
.....

No comments:

Post a Comment